Horizontal Jesus DVD Bible Study Kit includes a small-group Bible Study Book and two DVDs featuring a promotional video and six half-hour teaching sessions led by Tony Evans.
Loving God is vertical love. Loving others is horizontal love. Jesus showed His disciples how these two loves are intertwined in practical ways. While our relationship with God is based on faith alone, He warns and encourages us to see that the way we treat people affects our experience of Him. In this six-session study, you'll learn how to apply biblical principles drawn from several one-another passages in Scripture. In doing so, you’ll reap blessings in your vertical relationship with God.
- The Theology of It
- Loving One Another
- Connecting with One Another
- Encouraging One Another
- Restoring One Another
- Serving One Another
- Bible Study Book
- 2 DVDs
- Original book on which the study is based
- Teaching videos with Tony Evans
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered content
- Leader tips
- Individual study opportunities for continuing spiritual growth
- Six-session Bible Study Book with group and personal components
- Group experience driven by content from Tony's video teaching
- Discover how your vertical relationship with God is connected to horizontal relationships with others.
- Develop a greater appreciation for the church.
- Identify personal application from Jesus’ example of meeting spiritual and physical needs.
- Reorient your attention from private spirituality to public and practical lifestyles of faith.