As one of the country's most respected evangelical leaders, pastor and author Tony Evans challenges "tweens" (ages 8 to 12) to explore what the armor of God is all about. He understands that Christian kids want to be stronger, more confident, and skilled at living an exciting God-centered life, and so he presents the unvarnished truth.
Tony Evans gives kids a plan for success by explaining:
- Scripture reveals who's behind the world's traps and snares and how to resist him.
- God offers all Christians a powerful suit of armor and mighty weapons.
- The suit includes a belt of truth and helmet of salvation to wear and shield of faith to carry into the battle.
- When every piece of God's armor is worn correctly, the enemy is defeated and Christians finish victorious.
- By learning how to dress in the armor God provides, preteens are able to speak the truth, stand firm in the faith, and spread the Good News of Jesus Christ.