Life has a way of getting us down. When our emotions respond to the myriad of problems we face, often we feel crippled and helpless. Before we know it, we are waist-high in a bog of our own emotional strongholds, such as depression, anger and anxiety. Tony Evans makes a connection between our emotional responses to earthly struggles and spiritual warfare. By tackling our spiritual problems, we can begin to experience victory over our true enemy.
- Overcoming Emotional Strongholds – Psalm 42:1-11
- Overcoming People Strongholds – Galatians 1:3-10
- Reversing Addiction Curses – 2 Corinthians 10:1-6
- Reversing the Demonic Curse – Mark 5:1-13
- Overcoming Anxiety Strongholds – Philippians 4:4-9